Recipe by Mrs.Khaylis
I LOVE THIS CHEESE BALL!!!! My Mother has been making this for years at the Holidays, I've been making it for about 23 years myself. I NEVER have any of this left after parties or the Holidays myself. Serve with Ritz crackers or any other nice cracker. And Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 lb grated cheddar cheese or 1 lb colby cheese (or both)
- 1 (16 ounce) container French onion dip
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or 2 cups pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese then whip on low, add the other ingredients including 1/2 a cup of nuts.
- Shape into ball, or if you want to get creative a couple small ones, then apply the nuts by gently placing them on the cheese ball.
- You might want an extra cup of nuts the first time you do this until you get the technique.