Recipe by DebS #2
I got this recipe from a friend of mine - It's fantastic over rice. It's easy to make and fancy enough for company.
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and cooked
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange shrimp, artichokes and mushrooms in a casserole.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add flour, salt and pepper.
- Stir in milk and cream.
- Add Worcestershire and sherry.
- Pour over shrimp in casserole and add Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.