Recipe by Sharon123
You'll love the flavor, and the purple, green, and yellow colors of this Bayou State celebration! You may half this recipe.
Top Review by PaulaG
I used a precooked short grain brown rice which made this a snap to put together. Not having red cabbage I used finely shredded green and a purple bell pepper. Very nice. Made for ZWT9.
- 8 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup diced green pepper
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- lettuce leaf