Recipe by ukichix
This recipe is influenced by it's namesake on the Boston Pizza menu. Being Gluten Intolerant, I scope out the Pizza menu's and duplicate them at home on my own crust! I love this one!
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 chicken breasts, seasoned to taste, grilled & sliced
- 1 -2 link hot Italian sausage, cooked & crumbled
- pineapple tidbits
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- top crust in the following order.
- Salsa (I prefer throwing the salsa in the blender and pureeing to a finer sauce).
- 1/2 of the cheddar and mozzarella.
- green pepper.
- remaining cheese.
- bake in oven 450F 12-15 mins or until bubbly and brown.