Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my mom's recipes that she made when the "girls" got together and it is great. Makes a lot about 65 1/2 cup servings
- ice, in the shape of a ring
- 1 (40 ounce) bottle grape juice
- 1 (48 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored soda
- 2 oranges or 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 750 ml vodka (optional)
- Place ice ring in bottom of punch bowl.
- Add liquids in order given.
- Float slices of oranges and limes on top.
Absolutely delicious!!! I threw a Murder Mystery Dinner, with a masquerade theme, and this was the perfect punch!!! The pineapple juice was a bit strong, so we added some water and it went a long way. The definitely will be my go-to punch for all parties!
Great juicy taste with some bubbles for the festivities! I didn't use alcohol as I made it for a school function, but I can definitely see this working at an adult function.
I have been having a Mardi Gras party for 10 years and this is the only beverage I serve. The party's grown over the years from 3 couples to over 100 revelers