Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
#2 in a series Enjoy :)
Make and share this Mardi Gras Hurricane 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces amaretto liqueur
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 6 ounces orange juice
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash grenadine
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a 16 ounce glass with ice.
- Pour in amaretto, light rum and dark rum.
- Pour in orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice.
- Stir, then top with a dash of grenadine and garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
Give me a wet bar and some of that anti-bacterial hand sanitizer and you've got my support. Laissez les bons temps rouler and Happy Mardi Gras!!!
The first sip of this drink instantly transported me across the Pacific and back to my home-town...New Orleans. I was sitting at Pat-O-Briens in the French Quarter...sipping Hurricanes on a hot summer afternoon. (: Thanks, Queen!!!