Easy tasty dish that my mom has made since I was very young. Very well received when I've brought to pot luck dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan, brown ground beef; drain and return to pan.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a small skillet, saute' onion, green pepper, and garlic.
- 4Add this to the ground beef; mix well.
- 5Add tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes; mix well.
- 6Stir in Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 7Add cooked elbow macaroni; stir well.
- 8Simmer for 45 minutes with lid cracked; stirring occasionally.
- 9(You can also place this mixture in a casserole cover with cheese (of your choice) and bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mardi Gras Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 663.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: