Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
There's no need to wait until Mardi Gras to put this on your brunch table.
Make and share this Mardi Gras Brunch Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown the sausage, breaking it up while stirring. Transfer it to a plate and set aside. To the sausage grease add the potatoes and cook them until they are soft. Using a slotted spatula, transfer the potatoes to a deep-dish pie pan. Mold the potatoes in the pie pan to form a crust.
- Arrange the sausage in the bottom of the pie pan over the potato crust.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper, and beat the mixture until frothy. Pour the mixture over the sausage and bake pie in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until set.
- Serve the pie cut in wedges.