Recipe by lisaann4241
This is a recipe that was originally published in Metropolitan Home magazine. It was picked up from the acclaimed restaurant Unbuntu in Napa. This is a lovely start to a meal.
- 2 cups marcona almonds
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 300°F Roast the almonds on a baking sheet until fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Grind the lavender very fine in a coffee grinder, or with a mortar and pestle.
- In a bowl, toss the almonds with the lavender, sugar, salt and olive oil to coat.