Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This scrumptious gluten free, egg-free vegan mayo is quickly becoming a family favorite.
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons marcona almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Pour vinegar and agave into vita-mix and puree on high speed for 20 seconds until combined.
- 2. With motor running on medium or high, drizzle in olive oil to create an emulsion.
- 3. Don't worry, if you don't get the emulsification, the almonds will thicken up your mixture.
- 4. Blend in 2 tablespoons of almonds, then check for thickness and texture.
- 5. If necessary, blend in another tablespoon of almonds, until thick and creamy.
- 6. Serve with sandwiches, burgers and salads.