Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from a recipe card that my local supermarket was giving out.
- 1 lb uncooked linguine
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (Kikkoman)
- 1 tablespoon shaoxing wine or 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
- Meanwhile, reserving liquid, drain clams. Add enough water to reserved clam liquid to measure 1-2/3 cups.
- Heat oil in hot skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Stir in clam liquid mixture, soy sauce and wine; bring to boil. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in clams and cilantro; heat through.
- Serve clams and sauce over linguine.