Recipe by skullnspice
I love to sit with plate of this & a glass of wine on a cool night, or actually year round! This dish is very filling!!
- 4 lbs boneless country beef short ribs (browned)
- 1 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Burgundy wine (I add more)
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the short ribs. In a crock pot, add all ingredients except cornstarch. Place ribs in the crock pot and cook 6-8 hours on low. Mix cornstarch with a little water to dissolve and add to crock pot. When sauce is thickened, remove dish. Serve meal over egg noodles or rice.