Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Accompany this delightful pasta with wedges of fresh-from-the-garden tomatoes. For dessert, have raspberry sorbet with fresh raspberries. Found on the Web and posted by request.
- 4 cups shredded spinach, loosely packed
- 1 cup bean sprouts, rinsed
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 3 scallions, diagonally sliced
- 4 ounces snow peas, cut into lengthwise slivers
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 8 ounces fresh spinach pasta
- Place spinach, bean sprouts, carrots, scallions and snow peas in serving bowl; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce, peanut butter, sherry and honey, and heat gently, stirring often, until hot and bubbly.
- Add tofu and toss gently with rubber spatula to coat with sauce.
- Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta in a colander and add to vegetables in serving bowl.
- Pour tofu and peanut sauce on top and toss to combine.