Recipe by Digboo
Chocolate stuffed peanut butter cookie. You can't eat just one. They are especially wonderful when they are warm.
Top Review by hazeleyedbeauty1967
I made these for my coworkers and they went fast! I am making a larger batch for our Christmas party. I used caramel kisses in the centers of mine. Thanks for the recipe! :)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 48 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, to roll dough in
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls "push" one kiss into ball and reshape.
- Roll filled balls into granulated sugar.
- Put on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 8 minutes.
- Cool on paper bags to absorb oil.