Chocolate stuffed peanut butter cookie. You can't eat just one. They are especially wonderful when they are warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- 2Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- 3Add flour, baking soda and salt mix well.
- 4Roll into 1 inch balls "push" one kiss into ball and reshape.
- 5Roll filled balls into granulated sugar.
- 6Put on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375 for 8 minutes.
- 8Cool on paper bags to absorb oil.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marcia's Peanut Butter Surprises
Serving Size: 1 (1053 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1193.2
- Calories from Fat 510
- Total Fat 56.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 126.0 mg
- Sodium 987.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 106.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g