Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Alice's Brady Bunch Cookbook
Make and share this Marcia's Croissant French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream.
- Add the vermouth, sugar, and cinnamon, whisk until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Dip the croissants in the.
- egg mixture and coat both sides.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the skillet over medium heat and cook 2 croissants at a time until golden on both sides.
- Repeat until done.
- Arrange the toasted croissants on a platter and sift powdered sugar over them.
- Serve with warm honey on the side.