Recipe Junkie's Note:
From Alice's Brady Bunch Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream.
- 2Add the vermouth, sugar, and cinnamon, whisk until well blended.
- 3Pour the mixture into a shallow bowl.
- 4Dip the croissants in the.
- 5egg mixture and coat both sides.
- 6Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the skillet over medium heat and cook 2 croissants at a time until golden on both sides.
- 7Repeat until done.
- 8Arrange the toasted croissants on a platter and sift powdered sugar over them.
- 9Serve with warm honey on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marcia's Croissant French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.9
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 264.2 mg
- Sodium 559.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: