1 hr 5 mins
This is a recipe my grandmother used to make. It's inexpensive, delicious and ready to share with the world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan brown the ground beef.
- 2Drain the fat.
- 3Add the garlic, onions, and green pepper.
- 4Cook until veggies begin to soften (3 minutes).
- 5Add the oregano and ketchup and mix.
- 6Continue to cook on low for 10 minutes so all the flavors come together.
- 7Meanwhile cook the rigatoni noodles so the are half cooked.
- 8Once the meat mixture has cooled stuff the rigatoni noodles with the meat mixture and place into a 11X9 casserole dish making several layers.
- 9In a small sauce pan combine the mushroom soup and milk and heat and mix until smooth.
- 10Pour this over the stuffed noodles and cook in a 300 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marcella's Stuffed Rigatoni
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.9
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 745.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 26.1 g