1/4 Photos of Marbled Toffee Shortbread
2 hrs 15 mins
This is sometimes called Millionaires shortbread, its very rich and sweet, it can also look really impressive since marbling chocolate is so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the shortbread by mixing together the ingredients until they are crumbly.
- 2Press into a tin and prick all over with a fork.
- 3Bake in the oven (180 C, 350 F, gas mark 4) for about 15minutes.
- 4Gently heat the ingredients for the toffee filling, until the mixture is a light golden brown. Stir continuously!
- 5Pour onto the cool shortbread.
- 6Allow to set.
- 7Melt the three chocolate types, and place blobs onto the toffee layer.
- 8Once most of the surface is covered, use a knife to swirl them together and create the marbled effect.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Toffee Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (1558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g