Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe in our local newspaper. It was a real crowd pleaseer at Thanksgiving.
Make and share this Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet miniature chocolate chip, divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in medium bowl.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup morsels.
- Filling: Microwave remaining morsels in medium bowl on high power for 30 seconds; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth; beat in pumpkin.
- Beat in eggs, evaporated milk, cornstarch cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Remove 3/4 cup of pumpkin mixture; stir into melted chocolate.
- Pour remaining pumpkin mixture on crust.
- Spoon chocolate-pumpkin mixture over top; swirl with knife.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove from springform pan.