1 hr 20 mins
I found this recipe in our local newspaper. It was a real crowd pleaseer at Thanksgiving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet miniature chocolate chip, divided
- 1Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in medium bowl.
- 4Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/2 cup morsels.
- 6Filling: Microwave remaining morsels in medium bowl on high power for 30 seconds; stir.
- 7Microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- 8Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth; beat in pumpkin.
- 9Beat in eggs, evaporated milk, cornstarch cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 10Remove 3/4 cup of pumpkin mixture; stir into melted chocolate.
- 11Pour remaining pumpkin mixture on crust.
- 12Spoon chocolate-pumpkin mixture over top; swirl with knife.
- 13Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- 14Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 15Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 16Remove from springform pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 222.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g