Recipe by *axxo*
Very easy, Very moist, yummy Autumn dessert cake. Recipe came from a local booklet of recipe favorites.
Top Review by Ty's Kitchen
This is getting 5 stars because it was fantastic even though I had problems. I thought it had fallen and decided to make a second dessert ... meanwhile this disappeared before the company arrived!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pumpkin and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, sugar, oil and water in a large bowl.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir 2 1/2 cups batter into pumpkin mixture.
- Alternate plain and pumpkin batters into a 10 cup bundt or tube pan.
- Once done swirl mixture.
- Bake 375 degrees for 40- 45 minutes.
- When cool sprinkle with powdered sugar.