You will not believe how scrumptious this quick and easy bread is. Store it wrapped overnight before slicing.
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease and flour a 9x5x3" loaf pan.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 1 cup sugar in a large bowl.
- Combine egg, milk and oil and add to flour mixture.
- Stir by hand just until moistened.
- Pour half the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with half the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon mixture, then draw a knife through batter to marble.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Wrap and store bread overnight before slicing.