1/4 Photos of Marbled Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread
1 hr 10 mins
You will not believe how scrumptious this quick and easy bread is. Store it wrapped overnight before slicing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and grease and flour a 9x5x3" loaf pan.
- 2Mix 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 1 cup sugar in a large bowl.
- 4Combine egg, milk and oil and add to flour mixture.
- 5Stir by hand just until moistened.
- 6Pour half the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 7Sprinkle with half the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 8Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon mixture, then draw a knife through batter to marble.
- 9Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and cool on a wire rack.
- 11Wrap and store bread overnight before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g