Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Kraft. Can't wait to try those!!
- 8 1⁄2 honey graham crackers, broken in half (17 squares)
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup creamy low-fat peanut butter
- 3 white chocolate baking squares
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Arrange grahams on bottom of pan, cutting as needed to completely cover bottom of pan; set aside.
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minute or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred, stirring every 30 sec. Stir until well blended. Pour over grahams; spread with spatula to cover completely.
- Repeat microwave melting steps with the white chocolate. Drop spoonfuls of the white chocolate over chocolate-covered grahams. Immediately cut through the chocolate mixtures with knife several times for tiger-stripe effect.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan. Peel off foil. Cut dessert into bars. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.