Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a flat, chewy chocolate cookie with a pool or gooey peanut butter marbled in the middle! Yield is a guess..sorry!
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly blend the dry mix into butter mixture.
- Make small (teaspoonfuls) balls of the cookie dough. Press your thumb in the middle of the ball (like a thumbprint cookie). Put a small dollop of peanut butter in the indent. Press a little extra dough on top of the cookie to cover the peanut butter (its okay if a little is still showing). Place onto ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven 10 minutes.
If you're a choco-plus pb lover, you'll adore these cookies. Baked perfectly in 10 minutes as stated with a nice crackle top.
Made for Veggie Tag~.