Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- preheat oven to 375.
- In a small saucepan combine the water, butter, and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until melted, stir until smooth.
- IN large mixing bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add egg, egg white, and sour cream; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in chocolate mixture until smooth.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg white, and vanilla, set aside.
- Spread chocolate batter into a 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Drop the cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 375 for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.