1/1 Photo of Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake
3 hrs 20 mins
Very pretty frosted like a cake with the top edge piped with a star tip. Found this recipe in a pack of recipes from Great American Home Baking. You can make the cheesecake up to 2 to 3 days in advance, frosting it the day you want to serve it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 73.94 ml melted butter
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 56.69 g semisweet chocolate, melted (2 squares)
- 170.09 g semisweet chocolate, melted (6 squres)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 1To prepare crust: In a medium bowl, mix together chocolate crumbs and melted butter until well blended.
- 2Press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 4To prepare filling: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and eggs at medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- 5Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into crust.
- 6Stir chocolate into remaining cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- 7Spoon over batter in crust.
- 8Run a butter knife (careful not to touch crust) in a"S" curve through batter ONCE.
- 9Bake cheesecake for 50 minutes.
- 10Transfer pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- 11After cooled, transfer cheesecake to serving plate, cover with plastic wrap and chill for at at least 2hours.
- 12Uncover cheesecake; carefully remove the side of pan.
- 13To prepare frosting, in a small bowl, mix chocolate and sour cream.
- 14Spread over cheesecake.
- 15Chill briefly until frosting is set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.1
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.4 g
- Cholesterol 251.7 mg
- Sodium 523.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 16.3 g