These brownies are great. They look fantastic and taste amazing. Preparation/cooking time does not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius (150 degrees fan forced).
- 2Grease a 20cm square cake tin, then line with baking paper, allowing paper to overhang on 2 sides.
- 3Place half of the butter and half of the sugar into one mixing bowl, then the other half of the butter and sugar into another bowl.
- 4Place dark chocolate into one of the bowls and white chocolate into the other.
- 5Bring two saucepans of water to a simmer. Place bowls over saucepans of simmering water, and stir each gently until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 6Add one egg to each bowl, add vanilla to the white chocolate mixture. Whisk each mixture until combined.
- 7Sift half of the flour into each bowl and fold until combined.
- 8Drop alternating spoonfuls of each mixture into the prepared pan. Using the end of the spoon, gently swirl the mixture to give it a marbled effect. Be careful not to mix too much.
- 9Bake for 35 minutes, or until the centre is just firm. Allow to cool completely in the pan before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g