1/3 Photos of Marbled Cherry Brownies
1 hr 10 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Moist and delicious!! Everyone raves about them. You probably should make a double batch because they disappear QUICKLY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Cherry Cream Filling
- 1Prepare Cherry Cream Filling; set aside.
- 2Cherry Cream Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in small bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until blended.
- 3Add egg, vanilla and almond extract; beat well. (Mixture will be thin.)
- 4Stir in cherries.
- 5Heat oven to 350°F Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- 6For Brownies: Stir butter and cocoa in small bowl until well blended; cool slightly.
- 7Beat eggs in medium bowl until foamy. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- 8Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture.
- 9Add cocoa mixture; stir until well blended. Spread half of chocolate batter into prepared pan; cover with cherry filling.
- 10Drop spoonfuls of remaining chocolate batter over filling. With knife or spatula, gently swirl chocolate batter into filling for marbled effect.
- 11Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- 12Cool; cut into squares.
- 13Cover and refrigerate leftover brownies. Bring to room temperature to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Cherry Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: