1/3 Photos of Marbled Cherry Brownies
1 hr 10 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Moist and delicious!! Everyone raves about them. You probably should make a double batch because they disappear QUICKLY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Cherry Cream Filling
- 1Prepare Cherry Cream Filling; set aside.
- 2Cherry Cream Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in small bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until blended.
- 3Add egg, vanilla and almond extract; beat well. (Mixture will be thin.)
- 4Stir in cherries.
- 5Heat oven to 350°F Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- 6For Brownies: Stir butter and cocoa in small bowl until well blended; cool slightly.
- 7Beat eggs in medium bowl until foamy. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- 8Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture.
- 9Add cocoa mixture; stir until well blended. Spread half of chocolate batter into prepared pan; cover with cherry filling.
- 10Drop spoonfuls of remaining chocolate batter over filling. With knife or spatula, gently swirl chocolate batter into filling for marbled effect.
- 11Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- 12Cool; cut into squares.
- 13Cover and refrigerate leftover brownies. Bring to room temperature to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Cherry Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: