Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
There's nothing like a cheesecake to let someone know how special they are. These beautiful hearts are rich, creamy, and make a beautiful gift any time of year. For Valentine's Day, I'd make them really small (of course, you'll get more than 12) and put them in a recycled candy box with some tissue paper. What a gorgeous delicious gift!
- 2 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with heavy foil; set aside.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of foil-lined pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust.
- Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; spoon over vanilla batter.
- With table knife or metal spatula, gently swirl chocolate batter through vanilla batter to marble.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Use foil to lift out of pan.
- For hearts, cut with heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- These can also be cut into bars.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.