1/1 Photo of Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
Oh my goodness!! You have to try these!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Melt butter and chocolate, stir until smooth.
- 2Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Add flour and baking powder, blend well.
- 4Spread in greased 8x8 baking pan.
- 5Microwave cream cheese until soft and warm, beat in sugar,egg, and vanilla.
- 6Spoon over brownie mixture; swirl through batter with a knife.
- 7Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 8Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g