Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh my goodness!! You have to try these!!
Make and share this Marbled Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter and chocolate, stir until smooth.
- Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking powder, blend well.
- Spread in greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Microwave cream cheese until soft and warm, beat in sugar,egg, and vanilla.
- Spoon over brownie mixture; swirl through batter with a knife.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Super yummy! Great recipe. I used reduced fat cream cheese in mine. Thanks!
These look gorgeous, but I feel like they're missing something in flavor. They took 40-45 minutes to bake in my oven, and this is certainly a cake texture and not a brownie. I think in the future, I'll experiment with adding more chocolate to the brownie layer and adding a complimentary flavor to the cheesecake layer (like strawberry, cherry, orange, or almond).
Amazing recipe, turned out a bit cake-like, but still tasted very rich. Also had to cook it for about 50 minutes.