Oh my goodness!! You have to try these!!
Make and share this Marbled Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter and chocolate, stir until smooth.
- Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking powder, blend well.
- Spread in greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Microwave cream cheese until soft and warm, beat in sugar,egg, and vanilla.
- Spoon over brownie mixture; swirl through batter with a knife.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.