Marbled Cheese Pie With Raspberry Sauce
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Mix crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl for crust.
- Press firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in eggs just until combiined.
- Transfer 1 cup batter to small bowl; stir in cocoa.
- Spoon half of the chocolate batter into pie crust.
- Evenly pour white batter over chocolate batter.
- Top with spoonfuls of remaining chocolate batter.
- Swirl batters with knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Serve with puréed raspberries.