Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Adapted from H.E.B., this recipe is a quick and easy candy that looks really impressive on a goodie tray!
Top Review by GaylaJ
You can't go wrong with chocolate and cashews, and the marbling is a pretty effect. Bark is so simple and quick to make, it is a great way to add variety and help fill in holiday treat trays when you're already making many other recipes that are more labor intensive and time consuming. Thanks for posting!
- 6 ounces milk chocolate (or chocolate bark or melting disks) or 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (or chocolate bark or melting disks)
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips (or white bark or melting disks)
- 1 cup salted cashews (pieces, halves or whole)
- Microwave chocolates in separate bowls for 1 minute or until almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until completely melted. Stir 1/2 cup of the cashews into each bowl.
- Note: Microwaves are so different, so be careful when melting chocolates!
- Alternately spoon melted chocolates onto wax-paper lined cookie sheet. Swirl chocolates together with knife to create marble swirls.
- Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.