Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Adapted from H.E.B., this recipe is a quick and easy candy that looks really impressive on a goodie tray!
- 6 ounces milk chocolate (or chocolate bark or melting disks) or 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (or chocolate bark or melting disks)
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips (or white bark or melting disks)
- 1 cup salted cashews (pieces, halves or whole)
- Microwave chocolates in separate bowls for 1 minute or until almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until completely melted. Stir 1/2 cup of the cashews into each bowl.
- Note: Microwaves are so different, so be careful when melting chocolates!
- Alternately spoon melted chocolates onto wax-paper lined cookie sheet. Swirl chocolates together with knife to create marble swirls.
- Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.
You can't go wrong with chocolate and cashews, and the marbling is a pretty effect. Bark is so simple and quick to make, it is a great way to add variety and help fill in holiday treat trays when you're already making many other recipes that are more labor intensive and time consuming. Thanks for posting!
Well, mine isn't half as pretty as the pictures, but it sure tastes good! This was so easy and it tastes GREAT! I used Redskin Spanish peanutes since DH doesn't like cashews and I think they turned out great...thanks for sharing such a wonderful, easy recipe...this is a real keeper and we will be using this one a lot! :)