1/1 Photo of Marbled Bundt Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This cake is lovely to serve at a dinner table. Make certain that the butter, eggs and sour cream are room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (use a semi-heaping teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt cake pan.
- 3In a bowl beat butter with 2 cups plus 2 tbsps sugar together until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- 4Add in eggs and vanilla; beat until well combined (about 4 minutes).
- 5Add in the sour cream; mix until combined.
- 6In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add the creamed mixture; mix until just combined.
- 7Remove 2 cups of the batter; stir in the melted bittersweet chocolate.
- 8Add/stir in the dark chocolate chips into the white cake batter.
- 9Add/stir the white chocolate chips into the dark batter.
- 10Using heaping tablespoonfuls alternately dollup the different cake batters into the prepared bundt pan.
- 11Run a knife through the cake only once, swirling the batter a little.
- 12Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until the cake tests done.
- 13Cool cake in pan for about 15-20 minutes before removing to a rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1016.8
- Calories from Fat 461
- Total Fat 51.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 195.0 mg
- Sodium 947.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 77.7 g
- Protein 13.7 g