Recipe by Divinemom5
From Woman's Day magazine. Fresh raspberries swirled with cream cheese on a chocolate crust.
- 18 pieces chocolate graham crackers, crushed (2 sleeves)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 pint fresh raspberry
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 Line 13x9x2 inch pan with foil Mix crumbs,sugar and melted butter in bowl,press into bottom and slightly up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes Set aside 1/2 cup of berries,in small food processor or blender,puree remaining berries with 2 tsps sugar Strain to remove seeds and solids (should have 1/4 cup) In large bowl,beat cream cheese until smooth Beat in sugar,eggs,lemon juice and vanilla Place 2 cups of batter in medium bowl,blend in berry mixture.
- Dot baked crust with reserved berries Dollop berry mixture and remaning white batter over berries and crust.
- Swirl with sharp knife to marbleize at Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly in pan on wire rack Refrigerate until cold,cut into 24 squares.