From Woman's Day magazine. Fresh raspberries swirled with cream cheese on a chocolate crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 pieces chocolate graham crackers, crushed (2 sleeves)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 350 Line 13x9x2 inch pan with foil Mix crumbs,sugar and melted butter in bowl,press into bottom and slightly up sides of prepared pan.
- 2Bake for 7 minutes Set aside 1/2 cup of berries,in small food processor or blender,puree remaining berries with 2 tsps sugar Strain to remove seeds and solids (should have 1/4 cup) In large bowl,beat cream cheese until smooth Beat in sugar,eggs,lemon juice and vanilla Place 2 cups of batter in medium bowl,blend in berry mixture.
- 3Dot baked crust with reserved berries Dollop berry mixture and remaning white batter over berries and crust.
- 4Swirl with sharp knife to marbleize at Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- 5Cool slightly in pan on wire rack Refrigerate until cold,cut into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Berry Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers