From Woman's Day magazine. Fresh raspberries swirled with cream cheese on a chocolate crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 pieces chocolate graham crackers, crushed (2 sleeves)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 350 Line 13x9x2 inch pan with foil Mix crumbs,sugar and melted butter in bowl,press into bottom and slightly up sides of prepared pan.
- 2Bake for 7 minutes Set aside 1/2 cup of berries,in small food processor or blender,puree remaining berries with 2 tsps sugar Strain to remove seeds and solids (should have 1/4 cup) In large bowl,beat cream cheese until smooth Beat in sugar,eggs,lemon juice and vanilla Place 2 cups of batter in medium bowl,blend in berry mixture.
- 3Dot baked crust with reserved berries Dollop berry mixture and remaning white batter over berries and crust.
- 4Swirl with sharp knife to marbleize at Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- 5Cool slightly in pan on wire rack Refrigerate until cold,cut into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Berry Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers