Prep 4 mins
Cook 25 mins
Can't get much easier. These are good!
- Mix cake according to pkg directions.
- Pour into greased 15x10 baking pan.
- In small bowl mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Drop by TBS onto batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl the cream cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes, or until cake tests done.
These are TERRIFIC! I did have a bit of a time getting the cream cheese mixture to marble as it was much thicker than the batter, but boy was it worth it! Great tasting, not difficult to make what more can you ask for?
Made these for a teacher appreciation baked good basket and those were gone in no time. Had some left over and my kids loved them - asking, when can I make those brownies again? Easy too.
Mizz Nezz, you've done it again! These wonderful bars are 1st. rate! Couldn't believe how easy they are to mix up, and bake...I did use ff cream cheese, whipped it with the mixer, and slowly added the sugar...Then, it was real easy to "blob" on top of the batter, and squiggle it with a knife to marble! They turned out yummie! Thanks a bunch for sharing...I will be making these again...soon! Laudee