Recipe by MizzNezz
Can't get much easier. These are good!
Top Review by Michelle S.
These are TERRIFIC! I did have a bit of a time getting the cream cheese mixture to marble as it was much thicker than the batter, but boy was it worth it! Great tasting, not difficult to make what more can you ask for?
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake according to pkg directions.
- Pour into greased 15x10 baking pan.
- In small bowl mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Drop by TBS onto batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl the cream cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes, or until cake tests done.