Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great quick to make cake for any get-together. Looks and tastes MAHVALOUS DARLIN...
- 1 fudge marble cake mix, baked as directed in a 13 x 9 pan
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- While cake is still warm, spread with marshmalow creme.
- Swirl melted chocolate thru the marshmallow in a marble pattern.
- Cool completely and store in refrigerator.
This could not be easier or quicker..or more tasty!! And it looks so pretty !! I wouldn't change a thing..This is just WONDERFUL !!! THANK YOU!!Teresa