Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious brownie cupcakes with dark chocolate chips and then white chocolate chips melted & drizzled on top making a swirl. I highly recommend using only Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix that has the Hershey's syrup pouch - I have tried others & this one is the best for this recipe.
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) box brownie mix (Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix with Hershey's chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips, melted (in addition to the unmelted 1/4 cup)
- 16 paper or 16 foil cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 & line cupcake pan with liners & spray liners with cooking spray if desired to help peel away later.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box using water, oil & eggs. Stir in dark chocolate chips & the non-melted 1/4 cup white chocolate chops. Divide batter among liners in pan.
- In small microwaveable bowl, melt the additional 1/4 cup white chips and stir until smooth - do not over cook - microwave for about 20 seconds then stir & see if another 10-20 seconds needed. When melted, stir with teaspoon & drizzle over each cupcake batter evenly.
- Bake 24-26 minutes or until tops appear cracked & dry.
- Cool about 10 minute before removing from pans then cool additional 30 minutes.