Delicious brownie cupcakes with dark chocolate chips and then white chocolate chips melted & drizzled on top making a swirl. I highly recommend using only Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix that has the Hershey's syrup pouch - I have tried others & this one is the best for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) box brownie mix (Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix with Hershey's chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, melted (in addition to the unmelted 1/4 cup)
- 16 paper or 16 foil cupcake liners
- 1Preheat oven to 350 & line cupcake pan with liners & spray liners with cooking spray if desired to help peel away later.
- 2Make brownie batter as directed on box using water, oil & eggs. Stir in dark chocolate chips & the non-melted 1/4 cup white chocolate chops. Divide batter among liners in pan.
- 3In small microwaveable bowl, melt the additional 1/4 cup white chips and stir until smooth - do not over cook - microwave for about 20 seconds then stir & see if another 10-20 seconds needed. When melted, stir with teaspoon & drizzle over each cupcake batter evenly.
- 4Bake 24-26 minutes or until tops appear cracked & dry.
- 5Cool about 10 minute before removing from pans then cool additional 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Swirl Brownie Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 142.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g