Recipe by Kim D.
I found this recipe a few years back in a cookbook called Cucina Deliziosa Cookbook. It is a very moist cake, but not too sweet!
Top Review by m2teacher_10037601
I too found this recipe in the Italian Cookbook mentioned. I have made it by mixing the fudge marble packet into the cake mix as well as swirling it. I like it better all together. It tastes like a chocolate cheesecake. Also, I serve it with fresh berries (frozen would work too) and real whipped cream. I also have reduced the sugar by half which has not affected the outcome.
- 1 duncan hines fudge marble cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the cocoa packet and the powdered sugar.
- Beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup of cake batter with cocoa packet.
- Pour remaining yellow batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Pour cocoa batter on top of yellow cake batter and swirl with a knife to get the "marble" look.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Turn out of pan and cool.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar.