1/1 Photo of Marble Mocha Cheesecake (Light)
This light cheesecake is so delicious. Every time I have baked it, my friends couldn't believe it was light and couldn't wait to have a second--or third piece! Can't go wrong with a R. Reisman recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups smooth light ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- 2To make crust: in a bowl, stir together all crust ingredients. Press onto bottom and partway up side of prepared pan.
- 3To make filling: in a food processor, purée all filling ingredients until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 4To make marble: in a small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate with water on high in the microwave for 20 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cheesecake; using a knife, marble the batter.
- 5Bake in centre of oven for 40 to 45 minutes or just until centre of cheesecake is still slightly loose. Cool on a wire rack to room temperate. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Mocha Cheesecake (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 216.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g