- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled & chunked
- 8 ounces cream cheese, divided
- 2 lbs white potatoes, peeled & chunked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in separate pots until soft enough to mash.
- Drain, saving 3/4 cup cooking water from each pot.
- Mash potatoes & sweet potatoes, adding 4 oz cream cheese to each.
- Add cooking water, salt & pepper to taste.
- Spoon potatoes alternately into shallow 2 1/2 qt microwave safe dish.
- Lightly mix with tip of fork.
- Bake at 350*, covered for 1 hour.