Recipe by Faeanne
This is a recipe I haven't tried yet. (In an effort to save room & get my larce collection of recipes under control I'm posting them here.) This sounds like a great treat for the summer time and easy to serve in their own individual cones! Note: The "cooking" time is actually the freezer time. And the prep time I estimated to include the 15 minute standing time prior to serving.
- 2 1⁄4 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packageinstant chocolate or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 12 -15 ice cream cones, with flat bottoms
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter and 1/4 c of the milk until smooth. Fold in cool whip; set aside.
- In another medium bowl combine the remaining milk and the pudding mix. Using a whisk or electric mixer on low speed, mix for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Transfer to a freezer container; top with peanut butter mixture. Gently fold two mixtures together to marble. Cover and freeze for 6-24 hours.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Scoop mixture into ice-cream cones.