8 hrs 40 mins
Heba Maher's Note:
its a delicious ice cream cake..it seems difficult but its very easy and you will like it so much (cooking time is cooling time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse a loaf tin with cold water, drain and place in freezer until required and turn freezer to coldest setting.
- 2place 2 of the eggs in a mixing bowl, stiff in half the icing sugar and half the vanilla essence or vanilla sugar then whisk the mixture for about 5 minutes with a hand-held electric mixer until pale and creamy.
- 3Whip half the cream with 1 tablespoon of the remaining icing sugar until stiff.
- 4fold the cream into egg mixture lightly but thoroughly and spread into loaf tin. cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- 5break chocolates into squares and place in a microwave safe dish and let it melt.
- 6whisk milk with molten chocolate and stir well till its a smooth mix.
- 7In a bowl, whisk remaining eggs with 3 tablespoons of remaining icing sugarand remaining vanilla essence or vanilla sugar until pale and creamy mix.
- 8stir in chocolate mixture.
- 9whip remaining cream with rest of icing sugar till stiff .fold it to the chocolate mixture lightly but thoroughly then spread on partailly frozen ice cream in tin. using a fork in a spiral action,whirl both mixtures together, smooth surface.
- 10cover and freeze.
- 11after 6-7 hours turn freezer to its normal setting.
- 12serve in slices.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (800 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g