Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
its a delicious ice cream cake..it seems difficult but its very easy and you will like it so much (cooking time is cooling time)
- Rinse a loaf tin with cold water, drain and place in freezer until required and turn freezer to coldest setting.
- place 2 of the eggs in a mixing bowl, stiff in half the icing sugar and half the vanilla essence or vanilla sugar then whisk the mixture for about 5 minutes with a hand-held electric mixer until pale and creamy.
- Whip half the cream with 1 tablespoon of the remaining icing sugar until stiff.
- fold the cream into egg mixture lightly but thoroughly and spread into loaf tin. cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- break chocolates into squares and place in a microwave safe dish and let it melt.
- whisk milk with molten chocolate and stir well till its a smooth mix.
- In a bowl, whisk remaining eggs with 3 tablespoons of remaining icing sugarand remaining vanilla essence or vanilla sugar until pale and creamy mix.
- stir in chocolate mixture.
- whip remaining cream with rest of icing sugar till stiff .fold it to the chocolate mixture lightly but thoroughly then spread on partailly frozen ice cream in tin. using a fork in a spiral action,whirl both mixtures together, smooth surface.
- cover and freeze.
- after 6-7 hours turn freezer to its normal setting.
- serve in slices.