Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you made one night a creme brulee and have wondered what to do with those egg white sitting in your fridge. Then I have the answer for you.......Marble Cheesecake Brownies! So moist that you won't believe what you have missed before you had these. Please try my Orange Blossom Creme Brulee. It is out of this world!
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg white
- PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 9 X 6 inch pan.
- In a large bowl beat in yogurt, sugar, 3 egg whites, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- In another bowl beat 1 egg white, Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 cup sugar,1/4 cup flour, vanilla.POUR cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.