Top Review by Bauline Baker
This was delicious! Unfortunately, I am a little lame in the kitchen and couldn't make it look as nice as the photo you posted. But the flavour was great and my guests loved it!
- 236.59 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml margarine, Melted
- 680.38 g cream cheese, Softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 28.34 g unsweetened chocolate square, The 1 oz square of unsweetened Chocolate should be melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch Spring- form cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, beating at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend chocolate into 1 cup batter.
- Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cutting through batters with knife several times for the marble effect.
- Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F.; continue baking 30 additional minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.