1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
I got this out of a pretty old cookbook, but never tried it. I hope to try it soon, but haven't had the time to bake one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2In small bowl, all crust ingredients.
- 3Mix well with a fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4Stir in 2 tablespoons melted chocolate chips.
- 5Reserve remaining chocolate.
- 6Press crumb mixture in the bottom of a pan.
- 7Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and reduce heat to 325°F.
- 9In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- 10Stir in 3 tablespoons flour, vanilla, and almond extract.
- 11Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended.
- 12Stir in sour cream.
- 13Remove 1 1/2 cups filling and place in small bowl; stir in melted chocolate.
- 14Pour 1/2 of the plain filling into pan, top with 8 spoonfuls of chocolate mix.
- 15Pour remaining plain filling on top; drizzle the rest of the chocolate filling on top.
- 16Swirl filling with a table knife to get a marble effect.
- 17Place springform pan in a larger pan, add boiling water to the inside of the large pan.
- 18Place both pans in the oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hours (temp. should be 325°F) or until center is set.
- 19Cool 10 minutes; run knife around edge of the pan to loosen.
- 20Remove sides of pan and cool 2 hours.
- 21Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 174.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g