Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
really good chocolate cake, as if there was such a thing as a bad chocolate cake. easy too
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1 can Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a Bundt Cake Pan with Bakers Joy or grease and flour.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, vanilla extract, sour cream, oil and eggs.
- Mix well for 3 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into bundt pan.
- Carefully pour 1/3 of the can of chocolate syrup over the batter and sprinkle with 1/3 of the mini chips.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until cake leaves edge of pan.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes, remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- May sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost with chocolate frosting.