1/1 Photo of Marble Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Simple marble cake...One of our favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and line an 8 inch round baking tin.
- 2Sift flour and baking powder in a bowl.Keep aside.
- 3Cream together the butter and sugar.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time and beat till the mixture is smooth.
- 5Now mix flour and milk alternately in the mixture.
- 6Mix well till the batter is smooth.
- 7Divide this batter into 2 portions.
- 8In one portion add cocoa powderand mix well.
- 9First pour 1/2 of the plain batter in the tin then the cocoa batter and then the remaining plain batter.
- 10Using a knife/back of spoon, swirl the cocoa batter into the plain batter to give a marble effect.
- 11Bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 40-45 minutes or until the cake gets golden on top.
- 12Cool the cake in the pan for 5 minutes,then invert on a dish.
- 13Let cool,cut in slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marble Cake
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.3
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 231.4 mg
- Sodium 352.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g