From Anna Olson. Can't wait to try it!
Make and share this Marble Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 473.18 ml light sour cream
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 946.36 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml fine salt
- 113.39 g bittersweet chocolate, chopped and melted
- 177.44 ml dark chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Beat butter and sugar together with electric beaters until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and add to cake in three additions, mixing gently after each addition.
- Remove 2 cups of batter and stir in melted bittersweet chocolate. Stir dark chocolate chips into white cake batter and stir white chocolate chips into dark batter. Dollop the different batters into prepared pan alternately, and run a knife through the cake once, swirling the batter just a little.
- Bake cake for 60 to 70 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow cake to cool for 20 minutes before turning out to cool completely.
What a great cake this is, tall, moist, tender, rich, creamy and delicious. The flavour and texture of this cake is outstanding. A wonderful homemade taste with lots of chocolate, thanks so much for sharing.
This was my first attempt at baking and it was a great choice. The cake was moist and tasty. Getting the marble effect could take some practice, but that is mainly an aesthetic thing.