Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Here is a personal favorite of mine that I've made many times: Maraschino Pecan Bread For Bread Machines:
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk, room temperature
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast or 2 teaspoons fast rise yeast
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, well drained on a paper towel
- Add all ingredients except cherries to the bread maker in the order given.
- Start process; add cherries after the end of the first knead cycle.
- Enjoy -- .
This recipe makes a 2 pound loaf. I used the white bread setting (3 hrs). The loaf was beautiful, texture was good. The only thing was my machine destroyed the cherries ( I added them as stated in recipe).